Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Lost": Some Serious Daddy Issues...

I stopped watching “Lost” on a regular basis after we discovered that Locke was in a wheelchair before the plane crashed. It just totally creeped me out…

But since tonight we were going to find out what put him in the chair to start with, I decided to watch.

And as usual, I don’t know what to say…

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about tonight’s episode of “Lost”…

So now there’s a magic box that will give people whatever they want? And to get Locke to side with him, Ben used the box to get Locke’s dad? Or is his dad connected with everything?

And is anyone else sick of The Others? Get back to the beach already!

As for the big reveal about Locke's paralysis, since I’m not a regular viewer I was kind of lost about that whole thing but it was interesting. And I’m sure this is the episode Terry O’Quinn (Locke) will send to the Emmys. His horror as he looked at the wheelchair was beautifully done.

I’m just concerned they’re making Locke a little crazy. And I can’t imagine that Jack is just going to take Locke blowing up his way home lying down.

And since I am behind on all the backstory, could someone explain to me how that guy is old enough to be Locke's dad?

The promos promise us another death next week. I think everyone is hoping for Paulo or Nikki…or both.

Thoughts?

Labels: