Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I knew this was coming...

I knew it was coming, but I still hate it...

ABC has shelved "The Knights of Prosperity" with four episodes left to air and an outstanding script order for nine more (guessing that won't be filled now).

This is a real shame because the episode that tied up the Mick Jagger arc was one of the funniest half-hours I've seen in a long time.

Personally, I blame Kelly Ripa...

Actually, I blame Steve McPherson at ABC who has once again messed over a show I love.

"Eugene Gherkin was a janitor, cleaning toilets for the man..."

Labels: