Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Grey's Fans": Change Your Schedules--Updated

Last week, I said that Thursday's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" was a rerun because that is what "TV Guide" had listed.

However, tonight, while watching "Boston Legal," I see that Thursday's episode is indeed a new one.

"Grey's" airs Thursday at 9 p.m. on ABC...

Update: As I suspected, ABC made the change to try and sustain the momentum of "October Road" (which I will have a review of later tonight). But since they didn't make the announcement until late Monday night, I'm sure there are some fans out there who are in the dark, so be sure to spread the word!

Labels: