Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pick of the Week: HRG Takes Center Stage

As much as it pains me to pick anything that competes against “24,” when a show spotlights one of my favorite characters on TV right now, I really have no choice.

This week’s Pick is none other than “Heroes” as the spotlight falls on HRG in an episode called “Everything Changes.”

Tonight, we’ll find out how HRG (or Mr. Bennett, if you prefer) got Claire as Matt, Ted and Hana take drastic action to get answers. And if you’ve seen the spoilery pictures in this week’s “TV Guide,” you know that things do not end well.

Plus, we get our first appearance by Eric Roberts as one of HRG’s associates. I still shiver every time I see him thanks to that guest appearance he did on “CSI: Miami” as that hatchet-wielding serial killer. I can only imagine what havoc he will wreak here…

“Heroes” airs Monday, February 26th at 9 p.m. on NBC.

But please make sure you tape “24” since the phenomenal Gregory Itzin will make his much anticipated return…

Labels: