Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Question of the Week: Back to the 80s...

Last week, VH1 viewers voted Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On a Prayer” as the greatest song of the 80s.

So this week’s Question of the Week is: What song gets your vote for the greatest song of the 80s?

As for me, I love Hall and Oates (and I am so ticked off that they keep getting ignored by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but that’s another story); but the one 80s song that will always make me crank up the radio and jump around the room is “Always On My Mind” by the Pet Shop Boys. Yes, I know it’s a remake; but it’s one of the most original remakes ever made.

So what about you?