Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Scheduling News...

ABC became the first network this fall to give a full season order to more than one new show, as it gave the greenlight to 22 episodes of Brothers and Sisters.

I did catch the season premiere of this one, but I thought it was so serious, I couldn’t stick with it. Plus, I found the whole “I haven’t spoken to my daughter in two years because she’s a conservative Republican commentator who talked her brother into fighting in a war I don’t believe in” story to be a little too preachy for my taste…

CBS has given its second year drama, Close to Home the greenlight for the entire season. If you haven’t seen this one lately, it is definitely not the same show it was last year, but Jennifer Finnigan is solid. And who doesn’t like David James Elliot in a suit?...

NBC has decided not to move ER after all. You may recall that the show was going to go on hiatus from January to April to make room for The Black Donnellys. But since ER has been doing so well this year, it’s going to stay put until spring. In fact, NBC may increase the number of episodes…