Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Free-For-All: October 6, 2006

Wow! This week has been a complete blur for me! I love the start of the fall TV season, but it can be pretty hard to keep up.

For those of you wondering why I haven’t commented on the second episode of “Desperate Housewives,” it’s because I haven’t seen it yet. I also have not seen the entire season premiere of “Lost” (I flipped back and forth during the Marshall game), this week’s “Vanished” and “Studio 60” or any episode of “Runaway” or “Men In Trees.” Some of them I think I’m just going to have to skip…

But feel free to talk about any of those and more in this free-for-all…

Here’s one other note for discussion. Alan Thicke has been signed as the host of “The Singing Office,” a reality show in development at CBS. Basically, people are surprised with impromptu singing auditions at their places of work.

I believe the word you’re looking for is anyway…

So what’s on your mind this week?