Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, October 30, 2006

Coming Attractions

As I’ve mentioned before, November is a magical month for television, and it will also be a good time for you, my dear readers, as I unveil some brand new stuff here at Stay Tuned…

Mondays, I’ll continue to give you my choices for your best viewing of the week with the Pick of the Week, but I’ll also give you a heads-up on all the special events that the networks have planned for November sweeps with the Sweeps Schedule.

Tuesdays, we’ll get set for the return of “American Idol” with Idol Update. November will be a big month for CD sales and I’ll keep you up to date on that and more. Of course, in January, Idol Update will recap all of the action from that night’s episode.

Wednesday’s we’ll have the Question of the Week and Thursdays, it’s the Soap Spotlight to give you the chance to discuss your favorite soaps. Fridays, it’s the Friday-Free-For-All as you get your chance to talk about whatever’s on your mind.

Plus, since the Christmas shopping season is getting underway, I’ll keep you up to date on the latest TV DVD releases and make my recommendations for the best TV-related gifts this season.

And as always, I’ll have the latest news and reviews.

So in other words, stay tuned…