Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, September 11, 2006

Pick of the Week: "Ghost Whisperer," Part 2

Well since I picked the first part, is it any surprise I would pick the conclusion?

This week’s Pick of the Week is, once again, “Ghost Whisperer.”

And just in case you think I’m crazy, “TV Guide” has also recommended this episode—and they don’t even like this show.

My apologies to all of you for giving away last week’s big twist. Since I hadn’t seen the episode, I didn’t realize what a big reveal the pilot was. I also forgot just how creepy this show can be.

I’ve given away the big twist in this episode several times in my blog, but it will be worth catching again to look for the clues.

If you don’t know what the twist is, I promise you won’t see it coming.

“Ghost Whisperer” airs Friday at 8 p.m. on CBS.