Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 25, 2006

One More Emmy Prediction

When I made my Emmy predictions Thursday, I forgot one of the major categories...

Reality-Competition Program
"The Amazing Race"
"American Idol"
"Dancing With the Stars"
"Project Runway"
"Survivor"

My Pick: "American Idol." Most critics agree that this is the year Emmy finally acknowledges this phenomenon. "Race" is the two-time defending champ, but it probably killed its chances with the Family Edition.
Wild Card: "Project Runway." It's the coolest (and best) reality show on TV. Emmy may want to acknowledge that.
Want to Win: No offense to "Idol," but I'd love to see Bravo win an Emmy, so I'm rooting for "Runway."

I don't predict any of the movie categories because I don't know anything about them, but of course I'm rooting for Donald Sutherland in the Actor category. And in the technical categories it's all about Jon Cassar winning for directing "24."

We're getting closer now!!!