Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Do you love TV as much as I do?

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I LOVE to talk about TV. The only thing I love more than talking about TV is watching TV…

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always enjoyed being the one to tell my friends what was going to happen on their favorite shows. And I always tried to break it to them gently when they asked me why their show wasn’t on anymore (I understood ratings at an early age.).

So now I’m sharing my thoughts with all of you on this blog. I hope that some of you out there who love to talk about TV as much as I do will join me. My favorite topics are “24,” and “American Idol,” but I’ll talk whatever show you’d like.

So, are you still mad that “24” killed Tony? Were you surprised that Kevin got voted off “American Idol” before Bucky did? Who do you think is going to win “The West Wing” presidential election?

And most importantly, where will this discussion take us?

Stay tuned…